Right Click function in inv.

Report bugs or suggest new features/improvements

Right Click function in inv.

Postby Cerepol » 13 Apr 2009 19:24

Alright I'm not quite sure how it was done but in Aftermath one could pick up an item (left click) and then click right click with the item held. This auto-placed the item on the other side of the screen. So if you had your cube and your inv open, picked something up in your inv and rightlcicked it would be autoplaced in your cube. Now this is a very useful feature when you consider the mass amounts of tedious movements needed to move multiple 1 slot items from place to place.
Cerepol

Re: Right Click function in inv.

Postby Demon9ne » 14 Apr 2009 02:06

You might be referring to ctrl-clicking an item at a vendor to automatically sell it?

If not, I'm not sure what you're getting at. Maybe someone else knows?
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Re: Right Click function in inv.

Postby Cerepol » 14 Apr 2009 04:05

That explanation was whack let me try again :p.

In Aftermath somehow it was implemented that you could activate an autoplace feature for any item you want placed. Say you were moving many gems from your inv to your cube. Normally one would have to grab it and then place it down somewhere in the cube. With this method all you would need to do is pick it up (left click) and then press right click. That would auto-place the item the cube akin to when you pick up an item and it's placed in your inv.

Now it's nothing big but it is a nice feature when implemented :)
Cerepol

Return to Immersion: Feedback