Installation

Report bugs or suggest new features/improvements

Installation

Postby Kress » 20 Apr 2009 11:55

Hi all!
I have problem with installing the mod under 1.12a. Lets just start at the beginning.
I installed diablo2, and updated to 1.10, after that i installed the mod, it worked! Yuppiii
Then I tought I might try uber tristram. I collected the keys, and of course didnt work. My first queston is that why it is not mentioned anywhere? Nevermind, at least there is life /after/ without tristram. But then I thought it is may be because of that i used 1.10. (but then why were keys dropped? good question) I reistalled dio2, 1.12a, mod again (just as I did it before) and the mod didnt work. Interesting. Then I reisntalled again, and tried the 1.10 again( which worked perfectly before) and didnt work either. My final questions are that how am i supposed to make it work under 1.12a, is it really worth installing it under 1.12, is uber tristram working at all? Im a bit confused, because it caught me unprepared. In fact, I dont want to be offense, but these information are(should have been) important to mention in the features, or known bug..etc.
Thanks in advance!
Kress

Re: Installation

Postby Demon9ne » 20 Apr 2009 12:22

My apologies that the Uber-Quest bug wasn't in the docu or the known bugs thread. I'm good at looking into problems, but not the greatest at recording them. :P I just added it.

Being that this is end-game content, it is literally the last thing on my to-do list though.
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Re: Installation

Postby Kress » 20 Apr 2009 12:28

Hi again!
OK, no problem, I just needed to know it for sure. Btw, I cant make hts mod work again. Since I reintalled diablo, and the mod again, it just simply doesnt work. I dont uderstand, I'm doin everything as i did it before, but when I'm running the dio the mod doesnt load.:/
Kress

Return to Immersion: Feedback