Three Things

Report bugs or suggest new features/improvements

Three Things

Postby CellarDoor » 24 Apr 2009 06:08

Hi,

Just started with this mod three days ago (Version
(v1.04e). Indeed a really awsome one accept of three things I have discovered until now.

(1)
Spoiler: show
"Wirt's Last Stand" and "Wirt's Vest" (maybe there is more stuff like that) are far too strong. After receiving these items with my barbarian, there is now real difficulty left in the game. Even Andariel was raped with too or three blows of Wirt's leg. I've 50k gold or so atm and the weapon damage is about 2 - 1500. Additionally with Wirt's vest virtually nothing hits me (except casts) because of the approximatly 1500 defense. The idea of gold carried dependence is quite cool, but the bonus scale is too high. Assumed that I'm wearing 500k gold in a higher level, it were about 2-15000 damage and 15000 defense without using any weapon or defense improving skill :shock:.
Well, in fact it's really funny this way but firstly it is a huge disadvantage compared with charactars that only cast spells and secondly not the way the game should be according the difficulty.
Obviously, I dont know if this damage will be needed at some time in the game or if there will be stuff with higher damage and defense because I'm just at the very beginning of the game but I know that I will have this items equipped for a very long time.
My suggestion is to scale down the benefit on 10% of its value now (e.g. 50k gold -> +150maxdmg instead +1500maxdmg).

(2) I'm testing the necromancer right now. I discovered that if my minions bash those nasty quill rats (all sorts) in act I, I get great amongs of damage. I even died twice because I didn't know what was causing the damage input. No matter if this is a bug or intended, it is really frustrating bacause you can hardly command your minions (except of destroy).

(3) This point seems to be a bug. My first mercenary I got from Kashya was doing well. But my new mercenary from Griez is sick. He seems to be pacifist. Neither he attacks my foes, nor he activates an aura. Sometimes he even stucks at the entrence of a level and doesn't follow me.

Thanks for the attention.

Regards,

CellarDoor
CellarDoor

Re: Three Things

Postby Demon9ne » 26 Apr 2009 06:19

Sometimes things blur together for me. Are you certain your version is 1.04e -- because something in my head is telling me these issues were cleared up in that version.

Note that you can find the correct version number in the docu and that the personal journal item has the incorrect version number on it.
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Re: Three Things

Postby CellarDoor » 26 Apr 2009 12:20

Ah, noticed that i got a outdated version from Phrozenkeep (1.04b).
I'll upgrade my version and check again.
CellarDoor

Return to Immersion: Feedback