Overall gameplay

Report bugs or suggest new features/improvements

Re: Overall gameplay

Postby Phase » 07 May 2012 11:09

I'm afraid this is all I can get, otherwise I have to install diablo again along with ES.

It does exactly what it says there. For instance, if you choose only assassin items, on gamble screen you will find only items that an assassin can equip and rings + amulets (I think this is some engine limitation, rings and amulets will always appear, no matter what you check. However they occupy a slim space). You can check multiple options. I believe this tool modifies directly the game files because once you check a category it will remain so till you check another.
I'm just saying that the charms are weak because I can get hollow books with 2 sockets easily with much better stats than the charms themselves.
Phase

Postby Phase » 14 May 2012 20:18

Sorry mate but I preordered diablo 3 and I don't think I will be around anymore... I mean, I'll pass by with every important feature you'll add to test, but I won't play as long as I did till now. Take care and good luck.
Phase

Postby Demon9ne » 19 May 2012 11:38

Thanks again for the feedback, Phase.

When D3 inevitably disappoints you, you should give Path of Exile a shot. I've been playing this game like mad recently. It's great. It should enter open beta in June.
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Postby phyrexianphreak » 26 Nov 2012 13:20

You might give a melee sorceress build a shot (but expect a serious challenge).

I'm actually doing this XD
phyrexianphreak

Previous

Return to Immersion: Feedback