Latest version bug reports

Report bugs or suggest new features/improvements

Latest version bug reports

Postby Phase » 15 Dec 2012 23:58

I installed recently immersion to see how's the necromancer and I can say it is pretty awesome. But there are some noticeable visual or gameplay bugs I encountered so far (level 7).

Blood bolt seems to heal you way more than it should, or maybe I don't get the description well. But no matter how much damage I have (I have 5-11 damage), it heals me fully, from 30 hp to 120 hp. That's a bit unusual and someone can contradict me if I'm wrong.
The visual effect from confuse curse aura tends to remain after you unlearned the skills with plugy option. Need to do more research on this one.
The high summon bone terror's icon doesn't show up at the summon row, so you don't know when he dies. It is troublesome cause you don't know if it died when it got out of the screen or not.
Also, I noticed you can't summon another minions if you already have a high summon, but I guess that's an intended feature, I just need the confirmation.

Anyway, the mod is great and the skill concepts are very nice. Keep up the nice work. I feel disappointed there aren't so many people playing this mod. It frustrates me so many idiots play diablo 3 where you just endlessly grind and have no fun. I wish you more luck finding more players to report bugs and build a nice mod.

Later edit: It seems I can't ride east to act 2 with my necromancer. I can't progress any further. I don't know why this happened.
Phase

Re: Latest version bug reports

Postby Demon9ne » 19 Dec 2012 05:12

Phase wrote:t seems I can't ride east to act 2 with my necromancer.

Download the most recent patch to update the mod.

Let me know what problems you're facing, after patching up.
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Re: Latest version bug reports

Postby Phase » 20 Dec 2012 23:03

Isn't Immersion_v105b105 the latest version? I'll see what's wrong.
Phase

Return to Immersion: Feedback