Installation problem

Report bugs or suggest new features/improvements

Installation problem

Postby Phase » 07 May 2013 12:05

I tried today to play Immersion and it didn't work. The error I get is the unhanded exception, access violation - c0000005. The problem is that I was able to play immersion yesterday and even a full reinstall of diablo 2 and immersion today didn't fix the problem.

I can play diablo 2 normally, only immersion has this kind of error. The diablo 2 patch I used yesterday is same as today, 1.13d. Immersion is the latest version.

The only thing that went wrong with immersion installation is the following:

Yesterday, during the installation, I just ignored it and I could play. Today I can't play even though I did the same steps as yesterday.

The only software change that took place since yesterday is an audio driver update. I really don't know what happened, I hope you can give me some suggestions.
Phase

Re: Installation problem

Postby Phase » 07 May 2013 12:33

The problem is solved, delete or close the thread please :)
Phase

Postby BROFIST » 15 May 2013 08:45

Phase wrote:The problem is solved, delete or close the thread please :)

Not really....i encountered the very same problem today. even made a post about it in the bug thread. How did you manage to fix it out of curiosity?
There is no illusion of the mind but the mere mindful illusion that is self manifested.
BROFIST

Postby Phase » 15 May 2013 15:07

My unhanded exception wasn't happening because of that file missing. I just ignored the file and continued the installation. The game works without that file, you just have to ignore it.
Phase

Postby DoubtFuL » 11 Dec 2013 21:37

Phase wrote:My unhanded exception wasn't happening because of that file missing. I just ignored the file and continued the installation. The game works without that file, you just have to ignore it.

So you run it on windowed mod i guess? cause thats the only way i can....
Btw Demon i read that you try to keep Immersion compatible with D2SE. So do you see it happening for this version ?:)
DoubtFuL

Return to Immersion: Feedback