Diablo III: A question for Demon9ne

Discuss the Diablo series and/or any other mods

Diablo III: A question for Demon9ne

Postby Torzacirox00 » 04 Jul 2009 14:46

I definitely like how D3's going, and I seriously hope it'll be easily modified.
If this becomes the case, I would like Demon9ne to design an equivalent to
Immersion for Diablo III. Would this be acceptable?
"Come and bite me, if you dare. I'll beat you down with my garlic stare!"
-AJ and Me
Torzacirox00

Re: Diablo III: A question for Demon9ne

Postby Demon9ne » 17 Jul 2009 22:47

Diablo 3 is going to be a completely different Diablo game. No more 2D. I doubt it's going to be anywhere as easy to modify. This is a time-will-tell situation, but if history repeats itself I'll be playing it for a long time before even thinking about that.
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Postby Judarian » 01 Feb 2011 06:34

i just wanted to say modifying the data in d3 is going to be a pain. because of their new .Cab files the other problem will be mods are going to be made useless and for singleplayer only. unless someone can write a full script program and make a virtual server running from single player

diablo 3 will be awesome but will be nearly impossible to make multiplayer mods because they are no networking/lan options to play. they stated this at a conference saying they took it out because they feel it will bring piracy
Judarian

Postby Demon9ne » 03 Feb 2011 17:04

To be honest, I could care less about modding D3. My opinion is that no matter what D3 plays like, it's not going to satisfy. Further, it's not like a single person who developed D2 even works at Blizzard anymore (unless you count the guy voicing Cain). It's a sequel, but not spiritually.

If I was to get into modding 3D games, I would be modding for the Fallout series.
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Postby gustavoilac » 07 Feb 2012 18:37

I´m wait not need internet to install diablo 3 but I´m not internet in my house and only in cyber do connect to internet with this is sufficient
gustavoilac

Return to Diablo I, II, III