A couple of bugs I've run across while playing

Discuss features including stats, skills, items, strategies, etc.

A couple of bugs I've run across while playing

Postby phyrexianphreak » 29 Sep 2011 15:07

I'm playing Immersion v1.05 w/ the patch on LoD v.1.13c.

When cubing a gem w/ the downgrade gem sold by akara, I get a hand axe...doesn't matter what quality gem I use or type of gem (I cheated a little to test this).

Once, when ressing my hireling after (yet another) of her deaths, she appeared with no equipment in her inventory (despite the fact that I'd given her some previously) and on dismissing her, she caused a crash. On reloading she was fine and had all her stuff, so I don't know what that was about.
phyrexianphreak

Re: A couple of bugs I've run across while playing

Postby Demon9ne » 29 Sep 2011 21:14

Thanks.

I fixed the dampening gem recipe easily, right away. (For the eventual next version.)

The latter bug you're describing sounds like something I've encountered before (albeit in another mod), and it's not something I can reproduce to fix. However, I will keep an eye open. If you had third party software running (whatever you cheat with), it could be responsible for this problem.

Note also that it's a display issue--the items had disappeared, but were not deleted.
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Postby phyrexianphreak » 30 Sep 2011 15:42

I try not to use third party software whenever possible, I just use the old tried and true method of backing up my save file before I do something risky (like experimenting with gems or gambling).
phyrexianphreak

Postby phyrexianphreak » 03 Oct 2011 18:57

Also noticed that Meph is dropping the Burning Essence of Terror while Diablo is dropping the Festering Essence of Hatred, I think those two should be reversed, no?
phyrexianphreak

Postby Demon9ne » 03 Oct 2011 21:35

phyrexianphreak wrote:Also noticed that Meph is dropping the Burning Essence of Terror while Diablo is dropping the Festering Essence of Hatred, I think those two should be reversed, no?

Yep. This was reported already, and will be fixed in the future.
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Return to Immersion: Gameplay