I'm truly enjoying your brilliant mod! Thank you!
I am quite addicted to LOD 1.12, and now cannot stop playing Immersion 1.05!
It has left me with a few questions, though some might be bugs, but are most likely due to a noob at the controls! Such as:
1. What is an obelisk? I clicked it assuming it was a shrine and it said I did not have a worthy item. I don't need a "spoiler," merely a hint.
2. Why is it that evey other time my Act 1 Merc is resurrected, her gear appears to be gone - only it's there, hidden, providing no help? (In 1.12 my Act 2 needed his gear re-equipped to re-start auras - is this the same general idea?) Only happens every OTHER time, though.
3. What, exactly, do I do with the Soulsphere? I filled it to capacity with 666 without realising I shouldn't have done that. I know I can buy a... something that resets the soulsphere - but do I lose all the souls I've collected? I also don't understand the recipes - once I've collected the prescribed number of souls in the sphere, what then? Do I transmute?
4. Shrines. I have been trying to figure out what some of them do and have thus far been unsuccessful. Is there a shrine guide? For instance, I have no idea what the "Your muscles tighten" shrine does, nor do I know what "Your mind opens" or "Energy fills your being" shrines do. I have compared stats before using those shrines and after and see no difference (granted, my char coukd have been in such a state as to have not been affected, but I have tried multiple shrines with similar results).
5. In this mod, what is the difference between crafting, tempering, runewords, and the unity skills? I have read the in-game and on-site documentation and I am greatly confused - or perhaps am just in information overload. Does the class Unity skill work with tempering? Is there still Cube crafting - or is that the tempering? Do runewords work in tempered items?
6. Dyes - I have yet to try one. I assume they're just for fun. I stacked mine and cannot unstack them. They say I can unstack them in town, but how? I throw them on the ground, but they stay stacked...
7. Where is Kresh? According to the NPC/Vendor list, someone named Kresh was supposed to appear at the end of the Forgotten Tower quest - but said NPC did not appear in the Encampment.
8. What does "X% wounds raise mana" mean?
9. What is "splash damage"? I have read enough to understand that it is a complex calculation based upon attributes usually ignored... But what is it? Is it damage done to my char as a kind of recoil? To nearby secondary enemies? To my primary target as a sort of rebound?
Thank you kindly for whatever information you can give me!