I use D2SE so I can play this mod

Discuss features including stats, skills, items, strategies, etc.

I use D2SE so I can play this mod

Postby PrincessMilissa » 18 Aug 2012 21:25

I use D2SE for this mod. Having a mod manager sure help so I do not screw my Diablo 2 install! Love the mod! :) Do you realize that each level of difficulty has another difficulty level by not using the potion, so you have 6 difficulties levels instead of 3 difficulties levels?
Princess Milissa Annie "ANI'T KARMA A BITCH?! OH WAIT I AM THAT FUCKING BITCH! NOW KISS MY FUCKING ASS ASSHOLE!"
PrincessMilissa

Re: I use D2SE so I can play this mod

Postby Demon9ne » 20 Aug 2012 15:04

PrincessMilissa wrote:I use D2SE for this mod. Having a mod manager sure help so I do not screw my Diablo 2 install! Love the mod! :) Do you realize that each level of difficulty has another difficulty level by not using the potion, so you have 6 difficulties levels instead of 3 difficulties levels?

I intend to maintain compatibility with D2SE, if I can. But on the off-chance that I can't, just make sure to install to a sub-folder (eg. \Diablo II\Immersion\) and all of your original files will be just fine.

Glad you're having fun with the mod, and the potion. ;)
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Postby DoubtFuL » 08 Jul 2013 14:38

Hello to all and mostly to creator of the mod :D
Im new in this mod (started today) and i have lots of questions:/
1)First of all i play through D2SE. Is the version there the latest version of Immersion?
2)Here i see *download patch*. Do i also need to dl this and throw it in the Diablo 2/mods/immesrion file?
3)Do you currently work on this mod? cause it looks really nice. I LOVED the simple fact that zombies poison you with attacks. I mean it makes so much sense. It would also make sense if they were immune to poison ^_^. Generally your mod looks REALLY interesting and im willing to explore it. I like when things make sense ^_^
3)So I start the game and i see only two classes (barb and sorc). Is this normal? the rest arent done yet?
4)Did you add any more new rare, uniques beside the original from LOD?
5)Are the skills finished for Barb and Sorc?
6)Are the acts finished/game complete?
Sorry for all this questions bro.
looking forward for your reply.
thanks
DoubtFuL

Postby Demon9ne » 08 Jul 2013 18:10

DoubtFul:

1) The current Immersion patch is incompatible with D2SE. =(
2) The patch is an executable file. When you run it, it should auto-detect your Immersion folder and update the files it needs to.
3) Immersion is a mod with restricted class selection. My original intention was to re-do all the classes, but due to the way Immersion's skill system works, each class takes a long, long time. After you get the patch installed, you should see the Barbarian, Sorceress, and Necromancer available.
4) Yup. Lots. See the documentation. (Link on the top of this website.)
5) Almost completely. The classes each all have a single "placeholder skill", because I've always intended to add more complex crafting skills to each class. Hopefully this is something I can eventually get around to. Other than this one skill per class, they're in a finished state.
6) You can access all Acts in the game, yes, and the secret level (formerly the Secret Cow Level) is a new location to explore. Additionally, the "Uberquest" should now be accessible to characters who've finished all difficulties. (Again, check out the documentation.)
Thank you for reading the Forum Guidelines before posting.
Demon9ne
Site Admin

Return to Immersion: Gameplay